Know Your Wordfeud FREE App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Play against 30 million opponents!
Wordfeud is a multiplayer puzzle game where you can challenge friends and random opponents and play in up to 30 separate games simultaneously!
Create and place words on the 15 by 15 tile board and earn points for creativity and placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word tiles.
Search for friends to play against or allow Wordfeud to match you up with an opponent. Even chat with them – smack talk or praise – it’s your choice!
Tired of the same standard board each game? Choose the option to randomize the board and change up where the DL, TL, DW, TW tiles are placed – giving the classic game a new twist!
– Choose to play with friends or be matched up against random opponents
– Play in 30 simultaneous games!
– Random board option to mix up the DL, DW, TL, TW tiles
– Push notifications informing you of opponent’s latest move
– Uses English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and Finnish dictionaries
– Chat with your opponents
For more information on Wordfeud, visit us at Wordfeud.com and follow on Twitter @wordfeud. Also check out the Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/WordfeudGame
Every now and then, this program will auto resign my games – even though it is only pending moves less than 2 days old. And I will have to explain to the other players what happened. Been bugged by this issue for more than a year now despite always updating to latest.
I like it a lot but I’m not sure why some proper nouns seem to be allowed and some not (I thought scrabble disallowed this completely) and some common archaisms aren’t in your lexicon. A bigger lexicon might increase your user appeal…
A Google User
Great game. Not as bloated with as many ads and and useless extra features like words with friends. Should integrate it with Google play games. Should reskin the ui to be more modern–it hasn’t changed since it launched years ago.
I love this game. But for some reason, I Changed my pic recently and now I can’t see my pic. I done this a bunch of times and now it won’t let me see my pic. Please fix. Don’t want to create a new account
* Bug fixes and improvements
August 30, 2017
Varies with device
10,000,000 – 50,000,000
Varies with device
Varies with device
Rated for 3+
Users Interact, Digital Purchases
Flag as inappropriate
Wordfeud FREE for PC Free Download Links:
Wordfeud FREE for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Wordfeud FREE for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Wordfeud FREE for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Wordfeud FREE for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Wordfeud FREE:
Inorder to run Wordfeud FREE on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Wordfeud FREE for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Wordfeud FREE for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Wordfeud FREE on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Wordfeud FREE for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Wordfeud FREE for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.