Know Your Castle Clash App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
●●● Assemble your forces for a bigger, better Clash! ●●●
Packed with exciting combat and fast-paced strategy, Castle Clash is a game of epic proportions! Hire powerful Heroes to lead your army of mythical creatures. Fight your way to become the world’s greatest warlord. Put your strategies to the test in dungeons, raids, and more! With over 100 million players worldwide, it’s always time to clash!
Now available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Korean.
* Build an impenetrable fortress!
* Choose from many different units to create the ultimate army!
* Collect and evolve dozens of powerful heroes!
* Assemble your favorite heroes for the all-new “Squad Showdown”!
* Become best buds with adorable Pets!
* Battle fearsome bosses with friends from around the world!
* Join Fortress Feud for Guild-on-Guild fun!
* Exciting co-op and PvP modes, more than any other mobile strategy game!
Note:This game requires an internet connection.
Visit our Facebook Page at:http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Game is getting better with being fair. Free to play people can actually roll decent heroes after a while with persistence. IGG is still unbelievably money hungry for their newest released things – but I guess it’s better to wait for everything or pay for it upfront. I chose option 1. Thank you IGG for making rolling a little more fair.
WTH HAS HAPPENED?? Been playing for 3+ years and have NOT EVER seen the game “rolling” system so broken. I have not rolled anything worth a $$@ in almost 3 MONTHS. Don’t give me the it’s random thing. I have never had anything like this until after an update a couple months back. You have obviously changed the system and it is apparently to screw the long timers in favor of generating more $$ but it’s only making long timers like me BORED and frustrated!! I’m not spending any more money until it’s fixed. Tired of wasting cash!
I’ve been playing for almost 4 years and CC used to be better before you could purchase top level heroes. IGG really sucked what little competitive nature was left in the game out with pay to win. If you want to spend money on a game and still be competitive, play Summoners War instead.
What stands out the most from other games of this type for me is that you get heroes and that you don’t lose fighters in battle unless they die whereas in other games like clash of clans you lose all you fight with regardless. Plus it’s just an incredibly addictive game that you can do well with even if you don’t spend any money.
1. New Hero: Dove Keeper
2. New Pet: Piblob
3. Two new areas unlocked in Destiny game mode
4. New Valentine’s Day-themed Background: Romantic Manor
5. New achievements for purchasing Gems.
6. New Archdemon variant.
7. 2 new Hero Skins: “Princess Bride” (for Gunslinger), and “Fairy-tale Prince” (for Revenant).
February 7, 2018
50,000,000 – 100,000,000
4.1 and up
Rated for 7+
Users Interact, Digital Purchases
₹ 59.00 – ₹ 6,729.33 per item
Flag as inappropriate
315 Alexandra Road #04-03
Sime Darby Business Centre
Castle Clash for PC Free Download Links:
Castle Clash for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Castle Clash for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Castle Clash for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Castle Clash for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Castle Clash:
Inorder to run Castle Clash on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Castle Clash for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Castle Clash for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Castle Clash on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Castle Clash for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Castle Clash for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.