Know Your WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
With WalletPasses, you can use passes on your Android phone to check in for flights, get and redeem rewards, get in to movies, or redeem coupons. Passes can include useful information like the balance on your coffee card, your coupon’s expiration date, your seat number for a concert, and more.
WalletPasses Saves Your Battery
The app only consumes battery when you use it, no power consuming operations are performed in background.
WalletPasses Respects your Privacy
The app requires only minimal permissions to work and you keep full control of the data shared with pass issuers.
WalletPasses is fully Passbook compatible
The app supports all great features of Wallet / Passbook passes:
* Automatic Pass Updates & Change Notifications
* Relevance based Display of Passes (Time, Location, iBeacon)
* Embedded Scanner
WalletPasses is backed by the Wallet Passes Alliance, a consortium of firms that develop and promote an open platform for the mobile wallet
I absolutely love this app. Although the tutorial left me a bit lost, just a bit. Lost the plot at first but on the second try I got the hang of it. The user interface is also great, I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work. I use this app to store those free bar-coded parking tickets I get at the mall and this app works wonderfully. Of course its use extends far beyond what I do with it. Now, if only more places could support these type of things…
So far so good Only been using it for a couple days but the app is smooth and looks great. My one gripe after seeing how the Apple native one works is that none of the Android apps seem to update automatically (like when the gate changes on a flight), but that’s not exclusive to this app.
This is an impeccable clone of Passbook for iOS. I just switched over to Android after having an iPhone for several years and I’m telling you right now that this app is as close as you’re ever going to get to a true Passbook for iOS experience. It adds Apple Passbook files without a hiccup. Absolutely incredible.
Great, but a few niggles Been using this for a while. Super reliable, but would like to be able to reorder boarding passes. Always seems to open to the one I need later rather than the one I need right now. Haven’t been able to get the ‘show on lock screen’ to work either. But a very nice app nonetheless.
Based on your feedback we have made the following improvements:
– ability to increase the barcode by tapping on it
– ability to export / share passes
– settings to enable / disable relevance instructions
– ability to scan more barcode formats
Other improvements include
– share an URL or copy it to the clipboard in order to open it in our in-app browser
– easily import existing passes via android sharing functionality
– new translations
– bug-fixes and stability improvements
July 16, 2016
1,000,000 – 5,000,000
4.0.3 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet for PC Free Download Links:
WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet:
Inorder to run WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.