Know Your Vault-Hide SMS,Pics & Videos,App Lock,Cloud backup App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Vault is a mobile app designed to hide private pictures, videos, sms, call logs and contacts on your phone. Currently there are more than 100 million users worldwide using Vault to protect their mobile privacy while enjoying App Lock, Private Bookmark, Incognito Browser, Cloud Backup and many other helpful features for completely free! Join them now!
☆ Hide and Protect Photos & videos: Photos and videos imported into phone can only be viewed or played after the correct password is entered. These photos and videos can also be backed up to Cloud Space for better protection.
☆ Hide and Protect SMS: You can easily hide your SMS and read, back up or restore them anytime you want.
☆ Contacts/Call logs Protection: Set your contacts as private and all call logs and SMS with them will be hidden.
☆Call Reminder: Whenever there is an incoming call, you will be informed of whether it’s from a telemarketer, package delivery or simply a spam call.
☆ App Lock (Privacy Protection): Use App Lock to protect your social, photo, call logs and telephone apps to prevent privacy leak.
☆ Private Browser: With Private browser, your internet surf will leave no traces behind. There is also Private Bookmark feature.
☆ Cloud Backup: Back up your SMS, contacts and call logs, photos and videos to Cloud so they never get lost.
☆ Data Transfer:With Cloud Backup feature, you can easily transfer your data to a new phone.
☆ Password recovery: Worried about forgetting your password? Set a security email in Vault so you can retrieve it.
► Multiple Vault & Fake Vault
Create multiple vaults with different passwords for storing photos, videos or private contacts respectively. And one of them can be a fake vault.
► Stealth Mode
Make Vault icon disappear from your home screen and it can only be found again with the correct password, so no one knows it exists.
► Break-in Alerts
Secretly snaps a picture of any one who attempts to access with a wrong password. Vault captures a photo, the time stamp and PIN code entered by all intruders.
1. What if I forgot my password?
If you have a security Email set up before, you should be able to see a “Forgot Password” en-trance once you input the wrong password. Tap on the entrance and follow the instructions to reset your password.
If you do not have a security Email but you had backed up your data to cloud space, then the data can be recovered from the cloud by reinstalling Vault app.
2. How do I enter vault in stealth mode？
In stealth mode, you can enter Vault by opening the phone’s dial pad, inputting “##your Vault password” (for example, input ##123 if your password is “123” ), then clicking Send (or Call) button.
If Vault is currently not running in the background (when it has been force stopped by Android system or another app), ##Password will not work. Now you can:
1. Put Vault back to the phone’s home screen by adding Vault widget, once it appears on home screen, tap on it, and then input your password to enter, or,
2. Download “NQ calculator” in Google Play, open it, and input correct password then tap “=”.
3. Why are my photos/videos lost?
Some cleaning or free storage apps may automatically delete Vault’s data folder used to store pictures and videos. So, as a best practice, please do not choose to delete Vault’s data folder and subfolders (mnt/sdcard/SystemAndroid) when you use such apps.
You can also backup your sms, pictures and videos to cloud by using “Cloud Backup” feature in the premium page of Vault.
For more questions or comments,
► Facebook Page & Messager:
Vault – hide pics&videos, sms, lock app @nqvaultapp
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
You made me rate it worst. I’ve been using this app since last 5 years but feels like it’s time to switch. Since last few updates It is draining the battery like anything even when the app is not in use. I have reported it long back but no use it is still same.
I use to love it out couple years I’ve been using it faithfully and paying for premium… Now all my damn photos and videos have been deleted! I’m beyond pissed! I feel ripped off and should have my money refunded!
Notifications dont work properly. Old vault was good. Why we hav to use picoo, its a worst app. Vault should not recommend to use picco
Sometimes this app delete photos and videos automatically. This is problem.
March 6, 2018
Varies with device
50,000,000 – 100,000,000
Varies with device
Varies with device
Rated for 3+
Users Interact, Digital Purchases
₹ 64.54 – ₹ 1,600.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
NQ Mobile Security (NYSE:NQ)
4514 Travis Street #200, Dallas, TX 75205 USA
Vault-Hide SMS,Pics & Videos,App Lock,Cloud backup for PC Free Download Links:
Vault-Hide SMS,Pics & Videos,App Lock,Cloud backup for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Vault-Hide SMS,Pics & Videos,App Lock,Cloud backup for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Vault-Hide SMS,Pics & Videos,App Lock,Cloud backup for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Vault-Hide SMS,Pics & Videos,App Lock,Cloud backup for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Vault-Hide SMS,Pics & Videos,App Lock,Cloud backup:
Inorder to run Vault-Hide SMS,Pics & Videos,App Lock,Cloud backup on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Vault-Hide SMS,Pics & Videos,App Lock,Cloud backup for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Vault-Hide SMS,Pics & Videos,App Lock,Cloud backup for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Vault-Hide SMS,Pics & Videos,App Lock,Cloud backup on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Vault-Hide SMS,Pics & Videos,App Lock,Cloud backup for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Vault-Hide SMS,Pics & Videos,App Lock,Cloud backup for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.