Know Your Touchpad App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
For the Touchpad Server application and setup instructions, go here: http://www.thingsstuff.com/2012/04/12/touchpad-a-computer-remote-control-app-for-android/
Touchpad is a free Android app to enable you to control your windows computer from your Android device. It provides a simple multitouch touchpad interface to control the mouse, and accepts keystrokes from the keyboard on your device to send to your computer. Touchpad has the following features:
– Full remote control over the mouse left and right buttons from your Android device: drag n’ drop, double clicking, and right clicking functionality is readily accessible – now with multitouch!
– Keyboard support allows typing on the remotely controlled computer.
– Media controls for easy control over media playback.
– Web browser controls for easy browser navigation.
– Automatically find servers from your device to make connecting to your computer simple and painless.
– Clean, minimalist design.
– Completely free and contains absolutely no ads!
Touchpad uses the following Network Communication permissions:
– Full Internet Access for communicating with the remote computer.
– View Wi-Fi State to search for computers on your network.
Works better than expected! This is a terrific app. There is hardly any noticeable lag between inputs on the phone and mouse movements on the screen. It boasts an uncluttered main screen and sleek interface that similar apps lack. It’s got all the basic features you’d expect, plus some additional functionality if you want it (including optional browser and media toolbar buttons). Sets the standard for touchpad apps – paid & free alike.
This app is probably the best example on how a simple app can just fulfill it’s purpose ans stay humble enough to keep away from ads and bloat. It’s so rare nowdays it’s feels like I’ve found a gem of some sort. Rly! It just works! You run the server on your PC once and Phone will super easyliy find it and connect just by choosing ip address from a list. and then.. The reaction time is so low it’s probably reading info from the furute! And again, it’s doing it over wifi! Incredible.
Great app. Works perfectly as touchpad, when clicking on something you can type into you just click the keyboard and start typing, has multimedia thumbnail for operating standard multimedia buttons, settings are very satisfactory. Good settings for dragging with two fingers, scroll bar on the side, two finger click as RMB. Awesome. Only missing thing can perhaps be the unability to connect through bluetooth, but since I’ll be using this only at home that I have covered with wifi, it’s no big deal.
A Google User
Brilliant App This app works extremely well for me. Editing the apps options may resolve some of the issues mentioned in other reviews. I’m running lag free on Windows 7 64 bit and CyanogenMod 7 on an HTC Hero. App runs on WiFi, I had the WiFi on my phone off and it took a second to figure out why the app wasn’t working at first.
– Updating to version 1.3 requires an updated Touchpad Server application! Download here: http://www.thingsstuff.com/2012/04/12/touchpad-a-computer-remote-control-app-for-android/
– Added support for multitouch (drag n’ drop and scrolling modes).
– Added optional modifier keys (shift, ctrl, alt toggle buttons).
– Added option to control the scroll bar size.
– Changed default Timeout to 500 ms.
– Hardware keyboards and more hardware buttons supported.
– Fixed jump when first moving the cursor.
April 29, 2012
100,000 – 500,000
2.1 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
Things & Stuff
Touchpad for PC Free Download Links:
Touchpad for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Touchpad for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Touchpad for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Touchpad for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Touchpad:
Inorder to run Touchpad on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Touchpad for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Touchpad for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Touchpad on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Touchpad for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Touchpad for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.