Know Your Simple Gallery App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
A simple tool usable for viewing photos and videos. Items can be sorted by date, size, name both ascending or descending, photos can be zoomed in. Media files are shown in multiple columns depending on the size of the display, you can change the column count by pinch gestures. They can be renamed, shared, deleted, copied, moved. Images can also be cropped, rotated, flipped or set as Wallpaper directly from the app.
The Gallery is also offered for third party usage for previewing images / videos, adding attachments at email clients etc. It’s perfect for everyday usage.
The fingerprint permission is needed for locking either hidden item visibility, or the whole app.
Contains no ads or unnecessary permissions. It is fully opensource, provides customizable colors.
This app is just one piece of a bigger series of apps. You can find the rest of them at http://www.simplemobiletools.com
Just a great gallery app! It’s fast, simple and great looking. It does one thing and one thing only being your photo gallery. Much better than a lot of the bloated image viewers and gallery apps around. I have one wish though, a way to get to albums from the viewer when the app is used as default gallery app opened from a camera app. Otherwise just perfect!
Too complicated. I clicked on something & lost all my photos. I want something simple with folders I can name. Edit: thanks for the reply. I’ve reinstalled it. I’m happy this app doesn’t spy on you. I’ve learned how to create folders now.. Some of it is too complicated for me, but it’s still a good app. Thank you
I cannot stand my stock gallery app so I replaced it with Simple Gallery and it was the best choice I’ve made since quitting my horrible job. The gallery is simple with nice features, it’s lightweight and doesn’t bog down my phone. And I’m super happy with it. It’s easily one of the best apps I have downloaded in the Play Store and I’m happy I did it. Thank you simple gallery
Excellent app! Good, petite internet-silent replacement for QuickPic. Untested for version 3: App crashes if loading a directory with a corrupted file, which sometimes happens with screenshots or downloads, whereas QuickPic will show a ‘Load Failed’ place-holder. Bypass Androids Media Storage database.
Added a new setting item for managing folders hidden with .nomedia
Speed up image loading
Use copy/delete instead of move on Android 8.x
Improved double-tap zoom ratios
December 30, 2017
1,000,000 – 5,000,000
4.1 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
Simple Gallery for PC Free Download Links:
Simple Gallery for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Simple Gallery for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Simple Gallery for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Simple Gallery for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Simple Gallery:
Inorder to run Simple Gallery on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Simple Gallery for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Simple Gallery for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Simple Gallery on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Simple Gallery for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Simple Gallery for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.