Know Your Notepad & To Do List App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
This simple Notepad application makes it easy to write notes, auto-save ensures you never lose note content, and secure online backup/restore so you can access your notes when you move to a new phone.
Inkpad Notepad features:
– Autosave Notes
– Checklists/To-do-list Notes
– Search Notes
– Sync Notes Across Android/iOS Devices
– Secure Online Backup/Restore
– Access Notes securely from computer web browser at InkpadNotepad.com
– PIN Code (premium)
– Note HIstory (premium)
– Tags to organize notes
Optional Inkpad Notepad premium upgrade for ad-free experience
REVIEWS Write a Review
Loved it when I had it on my old Android. Switched to S8 and the app layout is terrible. App moves VERY slowly, keeps failing, and does NOT transfer/upload all of the files from my email. Also, have been having problems syncing – besides incompleteness it just fails all the time. Still have the old phone & the app there has no problems functioning… And there is no update in place. I guess the creators are slow to move with technology…
This is an excellent app and I’ve been using it for years! I use it daily for everything from groceries to work projects and it’s saved me from having scraps of paper floating around the house, my purse, my car. If you’re a list type of person this app is perfect
Works great until you buy premium and then it doesn’t work. Best notepad out there but doesn’t work when you upgrade. So very sorry this happened and followed all directions given too. Still no good showing I am still a free version customer.
I’ve been using the free version since 2011. I panicked a bit when i got a new phone recently, but transferring 4 1/2 years of treasured notes and lists to my new phone was easy and quick ( took literally two minutes!) . I wish everything about switching phones was this easy, but at least i still have my grocery and gift lists, inventories, reminders, etc and can continue to access them whenever i want, where ever I am!
– Bug fixes.
– Default theme has been improved to make this the snazziest and easiest-to-use release yet!
– Numerous other improvements and bug fixes.
July 20, 2017
10,000,000 – 50,000,000
2.3.3 and up
Rated for 3+
Users Interact, Digital Purchases
₹ 126.67 – ₹ 1,273.11 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Notepad & To Do List for PC Free Download Links:
Notepad & To Do List for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Notepad & To Do List for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Notepad & To Do List for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Notepad & To Do List for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Notepad & To Do List:
Inorder to run Notepad & To Do List on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Notepad & To Do List for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Notepad & To Do List for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Notepad & To Do List on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Notepad & To Do List for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Notepad & To Do List for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.