Know Your Flying Slime App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Flying Slime is a 2D swinging platformer featuring “Slimie,” an adorable creature that swings through the trees of a forest to avoid the evil harvester machine and save the Slime homeland. In survival mode, you must use special skills to elude the harvester and collect Spirit stone to unlock Slimie’s friend. In story mode, you must find the Spirit Heart to rebuild the Slime homeland. Do you have what it takes to help the flying Slime?
* Enjoy a charming storyline and a cute, clean cartoon style.
* Experience finely-tuned collision mechanics.
* Revel in easy-to-play, hard-to-master gameplay.
* Make it to the top of the in-game ranking system.
* Record gameplay, learn to improve, and share videos with friends.
* Switch between multiple modes: campaign, survival, multiplayer, challenge.
* Invite friends to compete against you.
Unplayable enjoyably on first-generation exynos octa processor per full cpu load and jerky graphics. I assume it’s sweet on newer devices so I’m not gonna ding the dev with one star. Game has potential; just needs some code tuning so we can all have fun…
Looks lovely, unique game play, cute and challenging. BUT the stamina system is a bit buggy, in-app purchases take a long time to appear, and stamina doesn’t last very long – particularly on tricky stages where you die a lot – which leaves you either buying stones or grinding for them in survival mode :/ 5 stars if you could just buy a full version which doesn’t require stamina.
Decent game with simple, relaxing gameplay. (When there aren’t chainsaws 😉 ) The graphics are pretty, but glitches sometimes. More commonly in the level selection screen. One of the problems I have with this game, while it’s mostly a personal preference, is the sound effect for collecting the leaves. (At the completed level screen) It’s just very jarring compared to the relaxing music.
Woowwwwww, finally found the game like this, i think its very nice. Please can you add more slime with element, like thunder slime, rock slime, water slime, leaf slime, dark slime, fire slime, and others element and each element have the unique power then can cooldown, so can used for multiple of times. Add also more power ups. Please update as soon as posible. Because i love this game
Fix Some Bugs
September 28, 2017
100,000 – 500,000
4.0 and up
Rated for 7+
₹ 65.00 – ₹ 1,350.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Flying Slime for PC Free Download Links:
Flying Slime for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Flying Slime for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Flying Slime for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Flying Slime for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Flying Slime:
Inorder to run Flying Slime on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Flying Slime for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Flying Slime for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Flying Slime on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Flying Slime for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Flying Slime for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.