Know Your Pomodoro Timer Lite App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
This minimalistic and beautiful Pomodoro™ Timer will help you do more in less time and regain your lost concentration.
Some of the Pomodoro Timer Lite features:
★ Distraction free minimalistic design
★ Ads free (100% concentration)
★ Support for short and long breaks
★ Customizable breaks lengths
★ Simple Pomodoro Timer
The Pomodoro Technique® is a popular time management method developed in the late 80’s. It’s really simple. You break down your work into 25 minutes intervals separated by short breaks.
Here’s how it works:
1.) Pick a task you need to accomplish.
2.) Set a timer for 25 minutes and start working
3.) When the time rings, take a 3-5 minute break
4.) Every fourth break should be long 15-25 minutes
If you want to support development team and enjoy more features such as tasks history or statistics, please consider getting the Pomodoro Timer Pro version.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
Feel free to email me with any ideas and comments that may help to improve this app.
Simple, clean interface. Can choose from a couple different ringtones and among a few times for work/breaks. Keeps a tally of work sessions. The free version doesn’t have a bunch of obnoxious ads, just asks if you want to upgrade on launch, and what ads there are, if there are, I personally do not even notice. I use it every day and will upgrade once I have a couple extra bucks. It’s a winner. Longer work sessions would be great as I tend to lose myself in what I’m doing once I get going. More tones and multiple tasks would be nice, but as it is, for free- solid.
Great productivity app. Of all the pomodoro apps put there…i literally found this one the most effective because of the minimal design and no fuss. I really like iy and work with it everyday for hours. Can you just add one thing if possible, another task bar kind of a thing. Like we need to change the task name to start a new pomodoro session, so if we can have the option of just adding one more task and its pomodoro would be separate. Not a necessity but it would allow users to count their time for two tasks, may be one for study and without erasing it, the other can simultaneously run for may be a gym session or a walk so that we also have a record of the number of walks we have done. Did i make any sense? But any how i love this app. 👍
Simple, clean, and free… Thank you for making this app the way it is. I’ve happily purchased the pro version for to do list, and tracking capabilities. I would love if there were any ways to manage or at least copy & paste Google Keep or etc to do lists into the app. Also, being able to chose more silent ticking noises would be lovely as well…
The app itself has good functionality, and this should get better over time. One weak area, and a deal breaker for me, is the lack of alarm choice flexibility, especially the lack of a continuous alarm. I’ve missed almost every notification the app has made because of this. The alarm is simply too short for my situation. I bought the Pro version thinking it might have alarm selection, but it did not, so I got a refund.
Exciting news! This update brings some long awaited features:
– You can customize Pomodoro duration now!
– New “ticking” and “ringing” sounds
– We have fixed several bugs and made many small improvements
– Pomodoro Timer now supports 7 languages!
Thanks for your feedback, nice reviews and all the positive energy! It really helps us going. Enjoy the app and be productive 😉
May 13, 2017
500,000 – 1,000,000
4.1 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
05201 Spisska Nova Ves
Pomodoro Timer Lite for PC Free Download Links:
Pomodoro Timer Lite for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Pomodoro Timer Lite for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Pomodoro Timer Lite for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Pomodoro Timer Lite for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Pomodoro Timer Lite:
Inorder to run Pomodoro Timer Lite on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Pomodoro Timer Lite for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Pomodoro Timer Lite for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Pomodoro Timer Lite on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Pomodoro Timer Lite for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Pomodoro Timer Lite for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.